Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tick tock tick tock...

The clock is ticking. My final twenty-four hours is approaching, and how do I feel? I'm pretty sure there's a whirlpool of emotions swirling within me but perhaps it's too tiny and vapid at the moment for me to truly affect it. I've heard the day before your departure is when the rush will set in and honestly aside from the mild occasional jitters, I'm quite listless actually. But then again, it's not my final day yet as I'm nocturnal and stuff. Nevermind.

Anyway, in spite of only having less than a couple days left and Mr.paranoid for a dad, progress with packing has been rather slow. I still have a few essentials to shop for which I hope I will go get later. Friends have been pestering me to organise a farewell party although I have made known my serious disinterest, or rather laziness. Nevertheless, I'd strive to at least organise one more mamak session with the close ones. Either way, I can officially say bye to my life of bumming which is probably the saddest part of leaving. haha. Eight months, eight months. No work. Just bumming. I should fuckin' get a medal for it. haha.

Anyway, back to writing down my list of things to get tomorrow. Until next time, Au revoir.

No comments: