Sunday, May 4, 2008

Miscellaneous works...

Just felt like sharing several of my older pieces of work. Each separate work is indicated by the lines left empty.

the prize of death, i guess that means theres no tomorrow/
no hopes or sorrow, total emptiness, my soul is hollow/
am I going solo? equip my one man army with armors and swords/
pit against the darkness of lords which intends to harm us with force/
donned in harness of course, from scriptures of war I peel the page/
use it to wield the blade which is filled with rage and words to kill engraved/
must I embrace this will to hate? I'm too young and am still afraid/
so how am I to thrive on this field I'm placed where piercing steels engage/
but is this the thrill I crave, the desire concealed by this deathly veil of red/
or the wholesome meal I ate, damn... I still feel the taste/
maybe its the ammunition to reload the barrel of eternal malediction/
belonging to the hadean mailman whenever it delivers to hell its victims/

spit faster bullets than a gattling gun, after-effects felt years after/
Russian roulette and I'm having fun, blastin the sets stereo pierce bastards/
the awesome flow that I spit is a game of death that I play the best/
express all the caged-repressed rage and stress on every page I pen/
Imma take a stand, trade in all my dollars and attempt to be making sense/
lift the weighing guilt off my shoulders, exert full force till I break my hands/
and each face I met suddenly becomes just a blurry figure, distant memories/
is this only just temporary or am I on an untimely journey to see demon entities/

feminine or virile, display multiple personalities/
determines which way im gonna burn my enemies/
with flamethrowers of propane, the invisible flame/
either way cannot douse the fire of my invincible game/
could be chill as ice but still couldnt feel as nice/
as the high I get when i levitate and literally feel the sky/
or downing a glass which is overfilled with wine/
its just the way i was fucking built to rhyme/

engulf land and sea, fire blazing and devouring each man I see/
disintegrating hands and feet with bites from my scorching fangs and teeth/
not even immortals have a chance to live, let death be the inevitable option/
subtract life from the equation and blow to smitherins of epic proportions/
and angels and demons alike, the halos and horns, they hold no meaning/
blasphemy in my own blood streaming so deranged i got the whole world spinning/

take my word, I've been blazing jerks the past eighteen years/
dreadfully tasted fear, meaningless beefs and tons of wasted tears/
I've dropped like a million asses, leave you fuckin' minions breathless/
peel petals when my skill level continue to rise like helium gases/
insanity cuz' my ability is unattainable but ya'll can hope to try/
placing a cat in a dog pound is stupid like you faggots trynna hold the mic/

No comments: