Thursday, October 15, 2009

Qualms

There is a few things that tick me the fuck off and I need to get them off my chest:

1. How people keep saying I look good now. I mean, what the fuck? How the fuck does coming to Canada change the way I look? It's not like the authorities make it mandatory for immigrants to undergo makeovers in special booths stationed outside customs. And how they expect me to grow out my hair when I get here. I'm pretty sure it is common knowledge how my hair is coarse and dry and given my chronic scalp condition, growing out my hair would be a real pain in the butt when it comes to maintenance. Fucking morons.

2. How people say I look so much like my mom. Oh thanks for telling me I look like a woman. No wonder people burst out in laughter when I say I'm a guy. Fucking morons.

3. How people say I'm pessimistic. I'm sorry that my idea of what's probable and realistic doesn't match that of yours. Heck, in spite of how absurd and eccentric my ideas and arguments may seem to be, they are usually more analytically and logically sound than yours will ever be. And in that I'm positive. Fucking morons.

Bye.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Hahaha dude, who's been telling you all these la?

dirt said...

compliments n advice also u dun like

albert said...

Rui Yuan:
1. college friends
2. family members
3. close friends

Hsien Yang:
i dont take bullshit compliments

Anonymous said...

okay well i apologise if i ever accidentally said u looked like mummy. ntg wrong with pretty guys anyway.

iqbalryu said...

haha. i love you bert.